About Moi, Michelle Ma Belle Photography
I recently decided it was time to update my website with some professional head shots, instead of trying to take my own with a self timer and a boatload of patience.
I always needed a bigger boat.
My photography style is authentic, fun, and vibrant. The face my potential clients would meet when visiting my website had to reflect that style.
I'm so grateful for the talented Miss Julie from Julie C Butler Photography who was able to capture such stunning photographs, at one of my favourite locations in Ottawa, that genuinely reflect my personality and style.
Just in case you're interested in getting to know a little bit more about me, here are few little tidbits to munch on:
- My name is Michelle and my grandmother still calls me Michelle Ma Belle.
- I am a mother of 3 busy boys - I suppose that is redundant.
- I was born and raised in the Ottawa Valley, but don't hold that against me.
- I started learning photography in 2006 and started my business in 2014.
- I am bilingual. I have been speaking both French and English most of my life.
- I'm an endorphin junkie. I'm big on fitness and healthy lifestyles.
- I switch my hair colour more often than my toothbrush.
- I will always choose Damon Salvatore.
- I prefer Second Cup over Starbucks.
- I use maple syrup in as many recipes as possible.
Nice to meet you!