Business Owner & Professional Photographer
Not too long ago, my sister shared a photo I had taken of her as a kid with our Ninja Turtle camera, posing for me in some ridiculous outfit in front of a makeshift backdrop. The lighting was horrible, the backdrop was crooked, and the little Leonardo imprint on the corner of the image was an eyesore. Hey, we all start somewhere.
A few lil tidbits about moi:
- I am a mother of 3 busy boys - I suppose that is redundant.
- I was born and raised in the Ottawa Valley - don't hold that against me.
- I started learning photography in 2006 and started my business in 2014.
- I am bilingual. I have been speaking both French and English most of my life.
- I'm an endorphin junkie. I'm big on fitness and healthy lifestyles.
- I switch my hair colour more often than my toothbrush.
- I choose Damon Salvatore.
- I prefer Second Cup over Starbucks.
- I use maple syrup in as many recipes as possible.
- I am an affiliate photographer for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep organization, providing remembrance photography to grieving parents and families.
Our Services »
Schedule a Free Consultation »
View our Investment Guide
Our Office —
179 Shepody Circle
Gloucester, ON K1T 4J1